Site Admin

Amy Dorris Becomes 26th Woman to Accuse Trump of Sexual Misconduct

Post by admin »

https://www.democracynow.org/2020/9/18/ ... misconduct

Amy Dorris Becomes 26th Woman to Accuse Trump of Sexual Misconduct
15-19 minutes

HeadlineSep 18, 2020

Image Credit: Left image: The Guardian

A warning to our audience: The following headline contains graphic descriptions of sexual assault. Another woman has stepped forward to accuse Donald Trump of unwanted sexual contact. Amy Dorris says Trump cornered her and assaulted her at the U.S. Open tennis tournament in 1997. She spoke with The Guardian in an interview published Thursday.

Amy Dorris: “He just grabbed me. And he just shoved his tongue down my throat, and I was pushing him off. And then that’s when his grip became tighter. And his hands were kind of like very gropey and all over, you know, my butt, my breasts, my back, like everything. But he was just like — his grip was hard. You know, you couldn’t pull away. I was pushing his tongue out of my mouth with my teeth. It was pretty traumatic.”

Dorris joins at least 25 other women who have accused Trump of some form of sexual misconduct, with over a dozen claiming sexual assault. In 2005, Trump was caught on a hot mic, recorded by the show “Access Hollywood,” boasting about sexually assaulting women.

Donald Trump: “I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”