Don't send me dick pics.

Moderator: admin

admin
Site Admin

Don't send me dick pics.

Post by admin »

Don't send me dick pics.

Found this on Kerri Kendall Lacy's (September 1990) Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/kerrikendall.lacy

https://www.facebook.com/kerrikendall.l ... 6618448611

POSTED THIS ON MY FAN PAGE, BUT I THINK IT BELONGS HERE TOO:

I know that it's confusing to some of you that we Playboy Playmates do not want to be sent dick pics. To some of you it seems like "Fair Play." I want you to understand that it's not. I don't buy nudes of men, and if I did, I would do so on my own time, when I'm in the mood, and I would choose the content. I have a feeling that many of my true fans, as much as they love the female figure, would not want to open their messages to find a close up of a stranger's vagina staring them in the face. Maybe you would, I could be wrong, but the fact of the matter is that most women don't want unsolicited pictures of male genitalia. It's aggressive and disrespectful.

My choice to pose nude is about my own appreciation of the female figure and the understanding that it is appreciated by many others, men and women alike. This does not mean that I am promiscuous, this does not make me a nymphomaniac, this does not mean I'm all consumed with sex. Frankly, I'm a sexually conservative one man woman. However, even if I were those other things, there is still the issue of "consent." I post pics on this page because it's a Fan Page and by "liking" it, you give consent to see the pics. I don't send unsolicited pics of myself to strangers.

One last thing. Aside from being attacked for what we wear, being groped and touched without consent, being told that "We were asking for it with that short skirt" or because we are nude models, etc., we women are tired of being held up on a pedestal when we are young, only to be knocked off of it when we hit a certain age. Yes, my centerfold issue came out 25 years ago, but guess what? I'm STILL a sexy, warm blooded, living, breathing WOMAN. I am pleased to see that a lot of my fans, who have aged right along with me, can appreciate the beauty of a woman my age. I am not dead. I should not have to hide behind pleated slacks and wool sweaters just because I hit a certain birthday. And men my age should not only be attracted to 18 year olds. So please, stop viciously attacking women for no other crime than the passage of time. We go through enough. And we are stronger, smarter and sexier, than we were when we were 'centerfold age.' As a matter of fact, I think I look goofy in some of those pics. I was too damn young. :)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS