admin
Site Admin

Married teacher, 35, 'romped with pupil, 15, in her favourite sex position'

Post by admin »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews/12 ... -position/

Married teacher, 35, 'romped with pupil, 15, in her favourite sex position'
Holly Christodoulou
5-6 minutes

A MARRIED teacher romped with a 15-year-old student in her "favourite" sex position, a court heard today.

Kandice Barber, 35, allegedly told the pupil she was pregnant with his baby and text him saying had a "bigger penis than her husband" in texts.

Kandice Barber is accused of sleeping with a pupil
Kandice Barber is accused of sleeping with a pupil

Barber, pictured with her husband Daniel, is on trial at Aylesbury Crown Court

Barber, pictured with her husband Daniel, is on trial at Aylesbury Crown CourtCredit: PA:Press Association

She is accused of having sex with him three times after exchanging Snapchat messages in Buckinghamshire in September 2018.

Summing up the case today as the jury went out to deliberate, Judge Francis Sheridan said: "We saw the conversation between her and her husband and what he said there about her ‘favourite position’ being doggy-style."

Jurors previously heard how the boy claimed they romped in the same position when speaking to police.

Barber, who has school-age children of her own, allegedly sent the boy a topless photo on Snapchat after they first had sex.

They later met up for sex two other times as the photos began circulating around the school.

One was said to be a topless snap of Barber in the shower.
'ALIBI' GOOGLE SEARCH

Meanwhile, Barber had searched "what is the name of someone you are having an affair with?" and the word "alibi" on Google, it was said.

She also searched "a lie of where you have been" before later looking up "good secluded areas," and "Holiday Inn, Wycombe."

But the teacher claimed in evidence she was just trying to find out the name of the film Fatal Attraction and only enquired about "secluded areas" for her dog walks.

The court was told one of the pictures was seen by the headmaster in November 2018 and Barber was arrested in March last year - after the boy denied having sex with her.

But during his police interview, he told officers: "I lied because she had told me she could be pregnant with my child and I began to panic. I lied to pretty much everyone except my friends.

“She said that if I was going to snitch, snake on her basically, she was going to bring me down with her.

"I was like, are you going to accuse me of rape? She was like, dot dot dot. Obviously I got angry and I did not talk to her after that.”

The court was told other pupils had seen pictures, a video and messages which appeared to prove that Barber had been having an affair with the student.
'SORDID TEXTS'

One schoolboy claimed he saw messages from Barber, asking: "Do you prefer boobs or bum?”

He also told jurors one said: "When I’m teaching you, let’s see if we can make each other the horniest we can without the others knowing."

The teacher denied having sex with the boy and claimed her baby, which she later lost, was her husband Daniel Barber's.

But in a meeting with a social worker, the teacher admitted she sent the topless photo to him.

Richard Milne, prosecuting, said: "She said that she was going through a bad patch with her husband, that she was pregnant but lost the child, they wanted another but it was not happening.

“Things were strained between her and her husband. The boy had paid her attention and she had let her guard down and started to talk to him.”

Mr Barber told the court how they had started trying for a baby after the summer holidays in 2018 and denied they were going through a rough patch.